what printer are you using ?

i have been able to use lots of printers - even the large photocopier style
multi-functions colored laser printers

i use laser printers
brother / hp / canon / toshiba / xerox

dont know about the inkjet / dot matrix though

i think retaining windows is easier, coz does not cost much anyway - should
be much cheaper cost the us$ rate has fallen