HI Johan,

What is the high level viewer set up?  Is this the master camera you
are setting? Do you have slaves?

Could the resize of the window be a factor here, I note that you are
turning off the LensAutoAspect in Producer, not doing the equivilant
on the OSG side i.e.

 camera->setProjectionResizePolicy(osg::Camera::FIXED);

Robert.