Hi Johan,

I'm afraid I can't help you.  Lots of little code extracts into an
many separate emails is next to impossible to piece together.  All I
really know is there is something is up with the way you are setting
up the master/slave frustums, as to what I don't know.  Is a bug on
the OSG? Is it a missing feature? I don't know.  I can't know with a
patchy paper trail.  A concrete example that can be compiled and the
problem seen first is the way to track it down.

Robert.