ahh didnt help, something more is missing i come up with a new hint tho.

if i comment out this or have it going the resault is all the same ?
isnt it here i set the frusutm ?
beacuse left right bottom top near far is based upon my frustum settings
in my file like this:

         double left   = ((fromfile.frustum.left)   *
fromfile.frustum.nearClipping / abs( fromfile.frustum.distance));
         double right  = ((fromfile.frustum.right)  *
fromfile.frustum.nearClipping / abs( fromfile.frustum.distance));
         double top    = ((fromfile.frustum.top)    *
fromfile.frustum.nearClipping / abs( fromfile.frustum.distance));
         double bottom = ((fromfile.frustum.bottom) *
fromfile.frustum.nearClipping / abs( fromfile.frustum.distance));

//camera->setProjectionMatrixAsFrustum(left, right, bottom, top,
fromfile.frustum.nearClipping, fromfile.frustum.farClipping);

Is there any other way to set the frustum ?, then to use
setProjectionMatrixAsFrustum.
what do you guys suggest in this case.

and ty again all for your wonderful help, and time. !

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:50:42 +0200, Robert Osfield
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 10/22/07, Johan Johnsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> If this can help : i get the same problem if i dont set the
>> camera->setShareLens(false);
>> on my old project,..
>>
>> can i set a flag in OSG v2.0 that corresponds to
>> camera->setShareLens(false) in OSG v1.0? :D
>
> Yes just set the slave Camera so that its ReferencegFrame is
> ABSOLUTE_RF - this disconnects both the projection and view matrices
> though so the slave is totally independent.
>

> Robert.

Mr. Johan Johnsson
AutoSim AS, Strandveien 106, 9006 Tromsø
Visit us at http://www.autosim.no