On 10/22/07, Johan Johnsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> unfortually, have i no time to laborate with the osg examples atm.
> I have found out that its ONLY on the slaves the frustum gets wierd.
> the master camera always shows the correct frustum.
>
> camera->setProjectionResizePolicy(osg::Camera::FIXED);
>
> above has nothing to do with it.

I'm afraid there isn't much I can do at my end to help without being
able to see the problem first hand there is just too many unknowns
about what you might be doing at your end.

osgViewer/osg::Camera's support for master and slaves should provide
you with all the functionality you need and the fact you aren't
getting the right result is most likely down to a misunderstanding of
how the master and slave cameras are set up.  It could be a bug of
course, but without have code to review there is nothing I can do.