-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger James
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2007 1:12 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Collada plugin DAE flaws

Gordon,

You beat me to it I have been doing a lot debugging of the collada stuff
over the last few days and knew I had seen that reference somewhere.

Robert, Andy and others, the general syntax for plugins is to accept local
system filenames, but the dae plugin internally just assumes these are URis.
Do you think we should make an attempt to do file to URI conversion in the
plugin.

I will have some fixes to post for the dae plugin in the next few days.

Roger