-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Roger James
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 11:13 AM
To: 'OpenSceneGraph Users'
Subject: Re: [osg-users] Collada plugin DAE flaws

[Roger James]

You could always open the dae file directly in your app and add the scale
units and orientation to it.

However, beware that if you do it you will run into what may be a fairly
serious flaw in the collada library that at the moment needs you to mod the
dae plugin to delete its DAE object on every pass, not hang on to it as at
the moment. I have just spent the last 3 days tracking that down and am
currently awaiting a response from the Sony guys on it. You may also come
across this bug if you use the current plugin to save the same file name
more than once in one session.

https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?thread_id=1871237&forum_id=531264

Roger