Hi Serge,

How reliably can you recreate the crash?

Does it happen with osgviewer or other OSG examples?

Could you explain whats happening in your app before the crash.

If we can work out the conditions that the crash happens we'll have a
much better chance of isolation. It could be as your describe an
object be deleted just when another thread is about to take a ref to
it, I would have thought this would be a pretty rare condition though.

Robert.