I performed my tests using the SVN trunk of OSG (as about 2 hours ago)

Here are some of the log messages:

Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file
"c:/system/earth/earth_L2_X1_Y0_subtile.ive".
Error r e.a.d.i.n ga nfoitlhee:r  DeartraoIrn pcuotdSet rmeanesa
mt:h:arte atdhUeI nfto(n)t:  fiFlaei lceodu ltdo  nroet
add unsign
ed in t. .v..a lbuee .
opened, read or simply that it is broken..d
Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file
"c:/system/earth/earth_L2_X0_Y1_subtile.ive".
WarnEinrgr:o rC oruelda dniontg  ffiinlde :p lDuagtianI ntpou
trSetarde aomb:j:ercetasd UfIrnotm( )f:i lFea i"lCe:d\ tWo
 irnedaodw su\Fonnstisg\nteidme s.itnttf "v.alue
.
Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file
"c:/system/earth/earth_L3_X2_Y2_subtile.ive".
Error reading file:  D.a.t.a.I napnuottShterre aemr:r:orre acdoUdIen
tm(e)a:n sF atihlaetd  tthoe  rfeoandt  ufnislieg n
ceodu lidn tn ovtadlue.

 .... be opened, read or simply that it is broken..d
Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file
"c:/system/earth/earth_L2_X0_Y1_subtile.ive".
WarniEnrgr:o rC orueladd innogt  ffiilned:  pDlautgaiInnp uttoS
trreeaadm :o:brjeeacdtUsI nftr(o)m:  fFialiel e"dC :t\oW
 rienaddo wusn\sFiognntesd\ tiinmte sv.atltufe"..

Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file
"c:/system/earth/earth_L3_X2_Y2_subtile.ive".
 E.r.r..o ra nroetahdeirn ge rfriolre :co dDea tmaeIannpsu ttShtarte
atmh:e: rfeoandtU Ifnitl(e) : cFoauillde dn ottod r

ead unsigned i n.t. .v.a lbuee .o
pened, read or simply that it is broken..d
Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file
"c:/system/earth/earth_L2_X1_Y0_subtile.ive".
WarniEnrgr:o rC oreualddi nngo tf iflien:d  DpaltuagIinn ptutoS
rteraeda mo:b:jreecatdsU Ifnrto(m) :f iFlaei l"eCd: \tWo
i nrdeowasd\ Fuonnstisg\nteidm eisn.tt tvfa"l.ue.

Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file
"c:/system/earth/earth_L2_X0_Y1_subtile.ive".
Error readin g. .f.i.l ea:n oDtahtearI neprurtoSrt rceoadme:
:meraenasd UtIhnatt( )t:h eF afiolnetd  ftiol er ecaodu lud
n sniotgdn
ed int v a.l.u.e. be o.pen
ed, read or simply that it is broken..d
Warning: Could not find plugin to read objects from file
"c:/system/earth/earth_L3_X2_Y2_subtile.ive".
WarnEirnrg:o rC orueladd innogt  ffiilned: p lDuagtianI ntpou trSead
torbejaemc:t:sr efarodmU Ifnitl(e) : "FCa:i\lWeidn
dtowos \rFeoadn tusn\stiigmneesd. titnft" .va
lue.