Hi Sherman,

On Dec 14, 2007 3:15 PM, sherman wilcox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Robert, I'm not so sure the multi-threading issue is resolved. I
> wasn't getting simple GPU stalls. The database pager would stop
> working after several of these stalls. By stop working I don't mean
> interruptions with resumption. That database pager would not come back
> at all. Also, the log messages to screen was strange. Some were
> garbled messages and mentioned that it could no longer find plugins,
> etc. The inability to find plugins could explain the database pager,
> but the question then becomes why does running background threads dump
> plugins and trash log output?

OK. This does sounds like more than just a plain stall, all I was able
to do was recreate the stall.  Could you capture the error messages
and post them?

As for a thread dumping plugins etc. This suggest to be that the
Registry is getting corrupted for some reason, but who knows, this is
all pretty new in style of problem than we've seen before.