Hello,

I was wondering if there were any known problems related to using
osgShadow::ShadowMap and changing the threading mode.

In the osgshadow example (SVN), if I change the threading mode (I added
a threading handler to it) my graphics driver crashes.

In our own software based on OSG 2.2 and using a CompositeViewer, on
some machines the problem is more interesting (after a fashion): when
the threading mode is changed, the shadow stops moving with the mobile
object which causes it (i.e. it stays where it was when the threading
mode changed, apparently not updating anymore).

On my own machine it just crashes as well, like the SVN version, but on
others that's what happens. I haven't double-checked on those machines
what happens with the osgshadow example though.

So, I just want to know if I should expect it to work or if that's
something that's expected not to work for now.

This is on Windows (XP / Vista), nVidia 7900 and 8800 cards.

Thanks,

J-S