Hi Robert,

Sorry for the noise. In part I couldn't remember what I'd asked before, but
also the emphasis of my request was slightly different in that, as I don't know
creator at all and don't even have the application, I don't know what other
formats it can take in. I do, however, have a client who needs to get models
into that package. I was merely asking whether there was an alternative route
to getting an osg scene into creator - even via a third party if necessary - so
that I could at least get something for my client whilst the OSG pluggin was
being developed further by Paul.

I shall assume, from your response, that there isn't really an alternative that
I can take, and I shall await the release of the new pluggin from Paul.

Once again, sorry for the noise.

Kind regards

Neil.