look at Remo3d  http://www.remograph.com/ it can import .osg files directly
as its written using OSG as its rendering engine and can write to OpenFlight

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 9:17 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] RE OSG to Multi-Gen Creator...

Hi Robert and Gordon,

Many thanks for the responses.

I think I failed to make my problem clear. Sorry.

I have an OSG scene. My client needs to load this into Creator to do some
additional work on it. Once he has finished his work, he exports to FLT from
Creator, and runs osgconv to convert it to an IVE file.

I'm looking for a means of doing the transfer from OSG to Creator. The rest
is already sorted. Whilst the FLT export pluggin was being developed I hoped
to achieve the export from OSG to Creator via another format.

My colleague looked at .obj but the results from the OSG export weren't good
(apparently - though I haven't seen them myself). I don't think we tried the
COLLADA, but given your response, Gordon, I suspect I'm not going to be
successful there.

Looked at Polytrans as we already have a version here, but didn't spot any
support for COLLADA.

Thanks for your help on this.

Regards

Neil