-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert
Osfield
Sent: Friday, March 14, 2008 7:11 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: Re: [osg-users] RE OSG to Multi-Gen Creator...

Hi Neil,

I don't know Creator myself either, but I would have thought that it
supports some of the export routes that the OSG has - COLLADA and .obj are
two there there is a chance it'd support.  Perhaps others with Creator
itself will be able to answer it.

As mentioned in another thread recently there is always 3rd party tools like
Polytrans.

Robert.

On Fri, Mar 14, 2008 at 11:07 AM,  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>
>  Sorry for the noise. In part I couldn't remember what I'd asked before,
but also the emphasis of my request was slightly different in that, as I
don't know creator at all and don't even have the application, I don't know
what other formats it can take in. I do, however, have a client who needs to
get models into that package. I was merely asking whether there was an
alternative route to getting an osg scene into creator - even via a third
party if necessary - so that I could at least get something for my client
whilst the OSG pluggin was being developed further by Paul.

>  I shall assume, from your response, that there isn't really an
alternative that I can take, and I shall await the release of the new
pluggin from Paul.