Hello all,

I'm trying to use osgGA::NodeTrackerManipulator to try to get a camera to
follow a node as it moves around the scene, with very little success. After
setting up the manipulator and setting the node it has to track, I get a
segmentation fault when I call the getInverseMatrix method on it in order to
adjust the camera. The crash is inside the computeNodeCenterAndRotation
method in getInverseMatrix.

Aside from setting the node to be tracked, I'm using all default values for
the NodeTrackerManipulator.

Has anybody experienced the same problem or know what I could possibly be
doing wrong?

I'm running OSG 2.2 on Debian Linux.

Thanks in advance,
Alejandro.-