On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 4:57 AM, Robert Osfield <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Alejandro,
>
> On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 9:24 PM, Alejandro Segovia
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Could this problem have something to do with the fact that I never attach
> my
> > cameras to the Scene Graph?
>
> Cameras in a scene graph are used for doing effects like shadows,
> impostors etc, not for managing the main view, these cameras are at
> the top and actually contain the scene graph, rather than the other
> way around.
>
> I've only ever seen pulsing in apps which have two places where the
> view matrix is set, perhaps this is something you're doing.

Actually, I am using a TrackballManipulator and replacing its ref_ptr with a
new NodeTrackerManupulator when I have to enter "node tracking mode". I'm
not using the KeySwitchMatrixManipulator, but simply changing back and
forth, overwriting the ref_ptr... Maybe sometimes I get one handler and
sometimes the other? It shouldn't be the case...

Alejandro.-

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://varrojo.linuxuruguay.org