Hi Robert, thanks for you quick reply :)

I ran the osgsimulation example not only did it run fine, but also gave me
an idea of what I was doing wrong. I was calling setNode instead of
setTrackNode, so the manipulator was trying to track an invalid node and
that caused the segfault.

Perhaps a sanity check is missing in the NodeTrackerManipulator to make sure
the user called setTrackNode at least once before trying to track the node.

Now I'm getting some black tilting when rendering, but the osgsimulator runs
fine, so it must be something in the way I do my rendering.

Thanks for your help,
Alejandro.-