Peter Wraae Marino wrote:
Yea doing it using a shader is easier and more flexible, but is there a reason why we don't get access to do multitexture coordinates? Jasons suggestion: osg::Geometry::setTexCoordArray() is not for multitexture coordinates, so I can't really use that.

Yes, Geometry::setTexCoordArray(unsigned int unit,Array*) is *exactly* for multi-texture coordinates (one array per texture unit). They are fed to glMultiTexCoord internally.

Unless you're looking for something else entirely? As was already mentioned, it doesn't work with ShapeDrawables.

Cheers,
/ulrich

        I have create simple quad using osg::Geometry and I would like
        to apply multitextering to it.
        I'm missing a way to set " glMultiTexCoord" using OpenSceneGraph.
Is there a way one can set glMultiTexCoord?