Hi Robert,

I do have xinelibs built into my osg mix. osgmovie works just fine. My issue is to find a workable path to allow the integration of movie-based textures with select objects in my osg scene. I have as of yet been able to discover the correct way of getting a movie-textured object out of blender and into osgviewer - this is where I am stuck.

  I'll keep pecking at this and see what I can learn.

thanks (as always:)

-bob