Hi Bob,

On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Bob Huebert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 I do have xinelibs built into my osg mix. osgmovie works just fine. My
issue is to find a workable path to allow the integration of movie-based
textures with select objects in my osg scene. I have as of yet been able to
discover the correct way of getting a movie-textured object out of blender
and into osgviewer - this is where I am stuck.

The OSG just loads movies as images so it should work just fine if the
model comes in with a reference to a movie file attached to a texture.
In the past I've worked with modellers that create models and then
save as .osg then rename an predefined imagefile with the required
movie file - this allows the modeller to not need to know about movie
textures.

This is how I was thinking it should work and how I want my process flow to go. Thanks for the confirmation of my thoughts.

An end-goal for me on this is to incorporate udp/rtsp streams into the osg in support of remote collaborative work.

I'll keep digging and will post anything interesting that gets discovered along the way.

Thanks again & happy tuesday!

-bob