Hi Paul,

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Paul Melis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The OpenGL spec specifies that the return value of glGetString(GL_VERSION)
> should begin with "major_number.minor_number[.release_number]", so if the
> results are locale-dependent and suddenly use a comma instead of a period
> that's clearly a bug in the drivers. Or am I misunderstanding your question
> about the returned OpenGL version string?

Thanks for the clarification.  This tells us that we should use my
asciiToDouble/Float functions in the OpenGL query code to avoid locale
issues with atof.

I will do a purge of the OpenGL related atof functions.  It'll be
interesting to see where problem points may have been, I'll ping this
thread once these changes are checked in.