Hi Jan,

thanks for your comments. We are evaluating a Nvidia Quadro and the other
option commented by Robert about using horizontal split with two outputs.

By the way, I've been using the examples of running osgviewer xx.osg --stereo,
but I would like to implement all that in my own code. Is there any
example/code to have a look? just to have an idea on how to start.

thanks!!

regards,
Jaime.