Ok I would like to resend my last post. I have the dynamic cast working, but
only for the models provided by the osgAnimation project. The models I've
created in blender don't export the osgAnimation { } portions that are in
the Jancens.osg and others. It appears the model format has changed and the
blender exporter hasn't caught up (i could be wrong about this). At this
point I'm going through the AnimtkViewer code to try and hash this out. I
haven't got my code to play animations through the AnimationMap class yet.
Thanks for all the help!
-Rusty