Hi Robert,

Agreed. This is what I thought *after* posting :) I'll try to do my best (since
my Linux machine is not useable at this time).
I just have one little question: for methods variants that I won't implement (=
Carbon, since I won't be able to test), may I throw a "Not implemented yet"
exception or simply return an empty array?

Sukender