Hi all,

Robert and I have worked on the enumeration of supported screen settings. We
would like some users to do a quick test, especially for Carbon windowing
system.

What has been done:
- osg::GraphicsContext::WindowingSystemInterface has been modified.
- getScreenResolution(), setScreenResolution() and setScreenRefreshRate() are
now deprecated and replaced by getScreenSettings() and setScreenSettings().
- You can get/set screen resolution, color depth and refresh rate with those
mehtods.
- enumerateScreenSettings() has been added to get le list of all supported
screen resolutions/color depth/refresh rate.

Please note that:
- X11/XRANDR has been quickly tested (by Robert).
- Win32 has been quickly tested (by me).
- Carbon has *only* been coded (by me), not tested. I don't even know if it
compiles.

What to do to test:
- Get OSG from the SVN repository (rev. >= 9363), and compile it.
- Try enumerateScreenSettings(), getScreenSettings() and setScreenSettings().

Known issues:
- Win32: The current implementation can't find the refresh rate if Windows API
returns 0 or 1 (= hardware's default refresh rate).
- X11/XRANDR: It seems that XRANDR has a bug and reports wrong refresh rates in
some cases.

Please report anything interesting.
Thank you.
Hope that code will help!