Five min. ago trunk works on Suse 10.3, but if I use --QOSGWidget a vertical black band appears on the right side of the window. No black band if I omit --QOSGWidget
Hope it helps
                mario

Morné Pistorius wrote:
Hi Robert,

I first posted about these problems in the Test 2.8 thread.  I still
see two problems in the osgviewerQt example and managed to reproduce
both in the attached modified file.

1. Unable to spin/throw a model using QOSGWidget as a viewer.
2. viewer->addView doesn't work if the composite viewer is empty and
trying to add a new view at runtime.

These problems can be reproduced with the following command line (and
the above modified file):

osgviewerQt cessna.osg --QOSGWidget --CompositeViewer

Apart from this issue, 2.8 works fine in my application.

Thanks for all the effort you put into OSG, it really is an excellent library!

Cheers,
Morne

Ing. Mario Valle
Data Analysis Group                              | http://www.cscs.ch/~mvalle
Swiss National Supercomputing Centre (CSCS)      | Tel:  +41 (91) 610.82.60
v. Cantonale Galleria 2, 6928 Manno, Switzerland | Fax:  +41 (91) 610.82.82