Hi Robert,

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 11:21 AM, Robert Osfield
<robert.osfi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Morne,
>
> On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Morné Pistorius
> <mpistorius....@googlemail.com> wrote:
>> I first posted about these problems in the Test 2.8 thread.  I still
>> see two problems in the osgviewerQt example and managed to reproduce
>> both in the attached modified file.
>
> I've just downloaded and tested your modified file.
>
>> 1. Unable to spin/throw a model using QOSGWidget as a viewer.
>
> For me at least, the spinning and throwing works for both of the cessna
> models.
>
> What platform and Qt version are you working with?

I am on Windows Vista, using Qt 4.3.3.  Do you think it is a Qt
problem?  When trying to debug it, I could rotate the model, but not
throw it. TrackballManipulator::IsMouseMoving() always returned false
on a mouse button RELEASE event.  This only happens for the QOSGWidget
though, I can throw it fine using the QGLWidget.

>> 2. viewer->addView doesn't work if the composite viewer is empty and
>> trying to add a new view at runtime.
>
> How do I reproduce this problem?

Sorry, not enough info :)  Pressing 'a' will add a view, 'r' will
remove it.  It works as expected until the last view is removed.
Another way to see it is to construct the composite viewer without
adding any views at compile time, and then trying to add one pressing
'a' at runtime.

Cheers,
Morne