Hi Robert,

Not many ideas, but:
- This may be related to the "IC" class used at this moment. Unfortunately,
there is no clue in the log about which "IC" causes it, except it's in osgDB
wrapper. So this may be the DatabasePager. Perhaps is it linked to:
        I_StaticMethod0(osgDB::DatabasePager *, create,
                        __DatabasePager_P1__create_S,
                        "create a DatabasePager by cloning
DatabasePager::prototype(). ",
                        "");
in DatabasePager.cpp?

- Could this be related to the fact that ConstructorInfo is private
inheritance? I guess no, but...
- Just for info, the help says VC generates 4702 when a catch() block cannot be
reached (when functions called in try() are all "C", because extern C functions
are assumed to not throw).

Sukender