Hi All,

I'm look at the follow warning under Windows.  I can't figure out why
there is a warning of this type:

152>d:\prog\libs\openscenegraph\include\osgintrospection\typedconstructorinfo(36)
: warning C4702: unreachable code

The code is:

    template<typename C, typename IC>
    struct TypedConstructorInfo0: ConstructorInfo
    {
        TypedConstructorInfo0(const ParameterInfoList& plist,
std::string briefHelp = std::string(), std::string detailedHelp =
std::string())
        :    ConstructorInfo(typeof(C), plist, briefHelp, detailedHelp)
        {
        }

        Value createInstance(ValueList&  /*args*/) const
        {
            return IC::create();
        } <<<<<<< This is line 36 for which the warning is being emited.

    };

The offending line is overriding a virtual createInstance(ValueList&)
const method from the ConstructorInfo base class.  This usage pattern
is also used in the many other template classes in
include/osgIntrospection/TypedConstructorInfo but none generate
warnings...

Strange, any chance that someone can shine some light on this warning?