Hi Sukender,

I was able to open this file.  You only need to send me the log in
future, as I'll be ignoring the csv.  Ideal naming would be something
like VS_r9631.log

Trimming out the TypedefMethodInfo warnings, we're left with 100
warnings, 47 of which are other osgIntrospection warnings.  I'll have
bash at resolve these now.

Robert.