Hi Philip,

In your CTest script set the following command:

I'm not sure, do we use CTest?

SET(CTEST_START_WITH_EMPTY_BINARY_DIRECTORY TRUE)

If we do use it, this could perhaps be made an option in the CMake config for the project? I think since it's a nightly build, building the sources from scratch each time is not too bad, and would let us see all errors/warnings instead of just those on the files that changed since the last compile.

Also, another useful tip is to add the "-A" flag to the command used to run CTest. This will cause your CTest script to be visible on the public dashboard.

SET (CTEST_COMMAND "\"/wherever/bin/ctest\" -D Nightly -A \"${CTEST_SCRIPT_DIRECTORY}/${CTEST_SCRIPT_NAME}\""
  )

I couldn't find any CTEST_COMMAND in our CMake scripts. As I said, I don't know if we're using this at all... Perhaps it's our next step in the adoption of all CMake has to offer :-)

J-S