On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 9:28 AM, Jean-Sébastien Guay <
jean-sebastien.g...@cm-labs.com> wrote:

> Hi Philip,
>
>  I really haven't been monitoring the status of the OSG for quite a while
>> now so I'm not extremely familiar with how you guys are kicking off your
>> nightly builds.
>>

> Our nightly builds are just additional projects in the VS solution /
> makefile. So we do either
>
>  make Nightly
>
> or
>
>  devenv <path to OpenSceneGraph.sln> /build Release /project Nightly

I'll setup a couple of nightly's at work tomorrow and include the -A flag so
people can have a look at what I'm doing.  It really is as simple as
tweaking the CMake examples I linked and stripping out some of the CMake
specific stuff.  Also change "cvs" to "svn", obviously.

The big advantage of running "ctest -S foo.cmake" is that you can test not
only your build, but also your configure step.  You can also share one
source tree amongst all of your build configurations if you want and just
kick off "ctest -S" multiple times in a nightly cronjob.

--
Philip Lowman