Hi Phillip,

Interesting project. Thank you for going in that direction.

However I'm not sure it adresses my problem. I just want:
- Windows users to be able to download a game and not having to worry about
anything else
- Not having a huge file to download (that's just a small app)
- Not taking much time to prepare files to be downloaded

Sukender