Luigi Calori wrote:
> I think that cpack support one windows  installer (do not rimember
> which as I really hate installers: the best one is zip: install=unzip
> uninstall=remove)
> I agree that including dll is the bet way to go, in that case, I wouls
> suggest to include alsoMSVC runtime with the app, in order to NOT
> require any administrator access.

I'd like to just say "me too" to Luigi's recommendation. Don't pollute
the system directories and don't abuse the registry (or even use it if
you can avoid it). If you can remove most of an application by just
deleting its directory, then I think you have a great design. The only
exception to this that I think is acceptable is to create a directory
for user settings in ~/.MyOsgApp (or the Windows equivalent) and
possibly making a file association for the app.

Cory