Hi Vincent,

I don't know anything about multi gen creator... it is not an OSG plugin right ? It a free one ? google give me answers but I don't see anything about a free product.

Is there any equivalent in OSG ?

Hehehe... No, Creator is a 3D modeling software. What I was saying is that when a model has bad / inexistent normals, I have to go in the modeling software and generate normals for it. In my case, our models are in OpenFlight (.flt) format which is the native format of MultiGen Creator (which is a de-facto standard in simulation, and which is read natively by OSG too) so I use that software, but it was just an example.

Sorry for misleading you...

J-S