Hi Brian,

What you describe sounds like the WPF airspace limitation described here
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa970688.aspx.  The short version is
that each pixel can only belong to one render technology (WPF, DirectX,
Win32 OpenGL).
A workaround is to render your OSG scene off screen and give the bitmap to
WPF.

Brede