Hi Brian,

(or maybe I really am the only person out there foolish enough to try this).

Well, maybe the only person foolish enough to use WPF :-)

We're using Qt in conjunction with OSG, and the Qt menus and dialogs draw correctly over our OSG QWidget. We even have a button overlapping the OSG window and it works fine, no flickering or anything. We're also using GeForce (mostly 8800, 9800) cards btw, not Quadro.

This doesn't help you much, but at least you know it /could/ work, there's just something in how WPF does things that is making it not work for you.

J-S