I have a similar problem to the one described here, although with Windows Forms rather than WPF. Whenever my application renders a tooltip which overlaps the OSG window, the tooltip gets cut off on the next OSG frame. I've spent hours trying to find any information about how to work around the problem, but have drawn a blank. This seems to mainly be a problem on Windows XP; the systems with Vista I have tried do not exhibit this problem. I can't speak to whether different hardware/drivers have different behavior, though.

Peter

Brede Johansen wrote:
Hi Brian,

What you describe sounds like the WPF airspace limitation described here http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa970688.aspx. The short version is that each pixel can only belong to one render technology (WPF, DirectX, Win32 OpenGL). A workaround is to render your OSG scene off screen and give the bitmap to WPF.

Brede