On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Davin <da...@appliomics.com> wrote:

> I do not know if POPPLER_LIB_DIRS should be replaced with
> POPPLER_LIBRARY_DIRS, but I hope the above proves helpful.

Yes that looks like a simple typo.  Replacing POPPLER_LIB_DIRS with
POPPLER_LIBRARY_DIRS should fix your problem (can you confirm that?).
Apparantly not a lot of people build this plugin without it being located in
/usr/lib otherwise someone would have caught this earlier.

What you're seeing is the result of a function call into CMake's
FindPkgConfig module made in the root CMakeLists.txt of OSG (search for
POPPLER).  The function provides <PACKAGE>_LIBRARY_DIRS:
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake2.6docs.html#module:FindPkgConfig

--
Philip Lowman