Hi Davin,

I have just checked my CMakeCache and I too have POPPLER_LIBRARY_DIRS
rather then POPPLER_LIB_DIRS that I used in the pdf/CMakeLists.txt.
So it does look like POPPLER_LIBRARY_DIRS is the one to use.  I've
made this change and checked into svn/trunk.  The file is also
attached.

Could you let me know if this change helps.

On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 5:33 PM, Davin <da...@appliomics.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert --
>
> My CMake-foo is weak, so a bit of hand-holding is appreciated in finding the
> info you seek.
>
> Agreed whole-heartedly with your comment about the right way to fix the
> problem I encountered -- my low comfort level with CMake led me to stumble
> onto the quick and dirty workaround I described.
>
> What I can offer is this:
> * in the svg plugin, the libgdk*.so libraries appear to be successfully
> referenced and linked in as seen in that plugin's link.txt where
> "-L/opt/gnome/lib64" appears in the CMake-generated version of that file
> (i.e. I didn't touch that one at all)
> * in the problematic pdf plugin's CMakeLists.txt, I see POPPLER_LIB_DIRS
> referenced like this:
> LINK_DIRECTORIES(${CAIRO_LIBRARY_DIRS} ${POPPLER_LIB_DIRS})
> * looking in the top-level CMakeCache.txt, I can find no such
> POPPLER_LIB_DIRS definition however I do find that both POPPLER_LDFLAGS and
> POPPLER_LIBRARY_DIRS contain references to /opt/gnome/lib64 (the link
> directory I needed for the pdf plugin to build on my particular system) in
> their definitions; in particular, this line:
> POPPLER_LIBRARY_DIRS:INTERNAL=/opt/gnome/lib64
>
> I do not know if POPPLER_LIB_DIRS should be replaced with
> POPPLER_LIBRARY_DIRS, but I hope the above proves helpful.
>
> Please guide me to dig for more information -- I'm happy to help.
>

> Davin

> Read this topic online here:
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=11530#11530

SET(TARGET_SRC ReaderWriterPDF.cpp )

INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( ${CAIRO_INCLUDE_DIRS} ${POPPLER_INCLUDE_DIRS} )
LINK_DIRECTORIES(${CAIRO_LIBRARY_DIRS} ${POPPLER_LIBRARY_DIRS})
SET(TARGET_EXTERNAL_LIBRARIES  ${CAIRO_LIBRARIES} ${POPPLER_LIBRARIES} )

SET(TARGET_ADDED_LIBRARIES osgWidget)

#### end var setup  ###
SETUP_PLUGIN(pdf pdf)