Hi Ümit,

Isn't the geforce* needed only when you want to accelerate PhysX (=computed
partially on the GPU)?
Anyway, if you wish an engine and don't know which one to choose, you can
always try PAL (Physics Abstraction Layer), which works with ODE, Bullet,
PhysX, and more ( http://www.adrianboeing.com/pal/ and
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pal ). That way, the day you wish to switch to
another one, you'll have much less to do.

Sukender