Hi Paul,

Interesting, VS9's cl.exe reports that /Z7 option as "enable old-style debug info". I guess progress isn't everything if you want integrated debug information :)

Well the name "old-style" might also mean that there are drawbacks to using that option... I wouldn't know if the only effect is that the debug information is embedded instead of in a separate file.

The real solution I think would simply be to package the .pdb files with the .dlls, perhaps in a separate zip file... Here at work we normally check in the .dlls to source control, and have a separate zip file on a server that people who need to debug OSG can unzip in their local installation.

J-S