While the core OSG currently doesn't have any call for a Vec2ul (2d vector,
unsigned
long) type, I've found I need one for some OSG-related code. I'm using it as a
2D array
subscript type, for lack of any better type. Really, probably a size_t is
better than an
unsigned long, but I wasn't sure how well that would work.

  My question would be -- is there ideological support for including these
other Vec*
types into OSG? I can keep my bastard Vec2ul header to myself, but if it would
be useful
to others, I could contribute it.

  Which leads to the next question -- should we try to template-ize the Vec*
classes so
you can Vec-ize any type you like? We seem to already have 2D and 3D versions
for these types:

"b"  (byte: signed char)
"d"  (double)
"f"  (float)
"s"  (short)
"ub" (unsigned byte: unsigned char, only in Vec4)