Hi Chris,

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 3:07 AM, Chris 'Xenon'
Hanson<xe...@alphapixel.com> wrote:
>  So, two questions:
>
>  1. Robert, are you even in support of refactoring the existing Vec* classes
> into
> manifestations of a template if it can be done transparently and cleanly with
> regard to
> existing code?

Well I have no clue what you are specifically thinking of changing so
I can't say anything about it either one way or the other.  The
osg::Array classes already use templates, and are already extensible,
so I don't what you're trying to address.

As a general principle the osg::Array classes are about supporting the
storage of OpenGL compatible vertex attribute data, they aren't
intended to have a general purpose role beyond this.