Hi All,

   Could you try again? I've changed some apache timeouts (there were
too short), and now I can make checkouts with no dropped connections.
TortoiseSVN makes "long pauses" during the communication with the
server, that's why we have more troubles with it than with other svn
clients.

I hope this is the problem, if you still have this issue report it, please.

Thank you all for you patience,
   JL.

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Marcus
Fritzsch<frits...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>>> immediate
>>> appending configuration tag "F77" to libtool
>>> checking if libtool supports shared libraries... yes
>>> checking whether to build shared libraries... yes
>>> checking whether to build static libraries... yes
>>> checking for g77 option to produce PIC... -fPIC
>>> checking if g77 PIC flag -fPIC works... yes
>>> checking if g77 static flag -static works... no
>>> checking if g77 supports -c -o file.o... yes
>>> checking whether the g77 linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries...
>>> yes
>>> checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
>>> (cached) (cached) checking how to hardcode library paths into programs...
>>> immediate
>>> checking whether libtool needs -no-undefined... no
>>> checking whether to avoid circular linkage at all costs... no
>>> checking for trang... none
>>> checking for socket in -lsocket... no
>>> checking whether to look for SASL... yes
>>> configure: Looking in default locations
>>> checking sasl/sasl.h usability... no
>>> checking sasl/sasl.h presence... no
>>> checking for sasl/sasl.h... no
>>> checking for sasl/sasl.h... (cached) no
>>> checking for availability of Cyrus SASL v2... no
>>> checking for Mac OS KeyChain Services... no
>>> checking whether APR has support for DSOs... yes
>>> checking for D-Bus .pc file... yes
>>> checking D-Bus version... 1.2.12
>>> checking for D-Bus... yes
>>> checking whether to look for GNOME Keyring... no
>>> checking for msgfmt... /usr/local/bin/msgfmt
>>> checking for msgmerge... /usr/local/bin/msgmerge
>>> checking for xgettext... /usr/local/bin/xgettext
>>> checking for library containing bindtextdomain... none required
>>> checking for bind_textdomain_codeset... yes
>>> checking if we are using GNU gettext... yes
>>> checking whether to look for KWallet... no
>>> checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
>>> checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... yes
>>> checking for size_t... yes
>>> checking for working memcmp... yes
>>> checking for vprintf... yes
>>> checking for _doprnt... no
>>> checking for symlink... yes
>>> checking for readlink... yes
>>> checking zlib.h usability... yes
>>> checking zlib.h presence... yes
>>> checking for zlib.h... yes
>>> checking for inflate in -lz... yes
>>> checking for python... /usr/local/bin/python
>>> checking for JDK... configure: WARNING: no JNI header files found.
>>> no
>>> checking for perl... /usr/local/bin/perl
>>> checking for ruby... none
>>> checking for swig... none
>>> configure: Configuring python swig binding
>>> checking for Python includes... -I/usr/local/include/python2.5
>>> checking for compiling Python extensions... gcc -pthread -fPIC
>>> checking for linking Python extensions... gcc -pthread -shared
>>> checking for linking Python libraries...
>>> checking for apr_int64_t Python/C API format string... L
>>> checking perl version... 5005030
>>> configure: WARNING: perl bindings require perl 5.8.0 or newer.
>>> config.status: creating tools/backup/hot-backup.py
>>> config.status: creating contrib/client-side/svn_load_dirs/svn_load_dirs.pl
>>> config.status: creating contrib/client-side/svncopy/svncopy.pl
>>> config.status: creating contrib/client-side/svncopy/testsvncopy.pl
>>> config.status: creating contrib/hook-scripts/commit-email.pl
>>> config.status: creating tools/hook-scripts/commit-access-control.pl
>>> config.status: creating subversion/bindings/swig/perl/native/Makefile.PL
>>> config.status: creating packages/solaris/pkginfo
>>> config.status: creating subversion/svn_private_config.h
>>> config.status: executing svn_private_config.h commands
>>> configure: WARNING: we have configured without BDB filesystem support
>>>

>>> You don't seem to have Berkeley DB version 4.0.14 or newer
>>>
>>> (But I do have /usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.0 dated 2001.Dec.29)

>>> reports Success for all except:
>>> Running all tests in commit_tests.py [33/67]...FAILURE
>>>
>>> My system is:
>>> Linux version 2.6.24.7 (r...@roxy) (gcc version 4.2.3) #3 Wed Dec 3 21:06:55
>>> PST 2008
>>>
>>> What is the solution?