Hi Jose,
Months? are you having problems with svn for months?

Yes, in differing messages.

That changes
everything, I'm still having troubles to find out what could be
happening, it's a weird error that could be from Apache, Apr,
Subversion... and there is no much info in the logs. But I'm working
on it.

Since I resumed trying to update my local copy, (last successful build was Jan.29. I know it worked then.) I started taking notes on Jul.17 when running svn-1.4.6 and the error was different for the *update:*
svn: REPORT request failed on '/svn/osg/!svn/vcc/default'
svn: REPORT of '/svn/osg/!svn/vcc/default': Chunk delimiter was invalid (http://
www.openscenegraph.org)

So I started trying a fresh *checkout* the next day, but that had this same error I am reporting.

svn: REPORT of '/svn/osg/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body:
connection was closed by server. (http://www.openscenegraph.org

Stewart