Jose Luis Hidalgo wrote:
Hi,

   Just out of curiosity, have you tried another SVN client... ?I will
try to look futher on the timeout thing that looks like the one to
blame... but tomorrow.

Hi Jose,

Okay, I managed to compile rapidsvn and tried it, right after first trying the svn (provided client) route once again, and svn returned the same error after 45 seconds, without reporting any file names.

However, rapidsvn reported an update of 2 files, and then worked on getting something larger for a few minutes, before giving the same error:

Execute: Checkout
Updated: /usr/src/SVN/OpenSceneGraph/include/osgFX
Updated: /usr/src/SVN/OpenSceneGraph/include
Error: Error while performing action: REPORT of '/svn/osg/!svn/vcc/default': Could not read response body: connection was closed by server. (http://www.openscenegraph.org)
Ready

Perhaps it was lucky timing, but either way, using rapidsvn does not help.

Same result for trying a fresh checkout.

What client for linux were you thinking of trying?
Are there any that do not depend on svn itself?

Stewart