Yes 64bit  on windows compiles and works fine, but I highly recommend you
compile everything yourself including all the 3rd party dependencies and
plug-ins you require,

While this may take you a couple or so extra hours it fully ensures that all
your libraries will match, you need to unsure they are all compiled with the
same run-time

( ie  Multithread-Debug) all use the same RTTI etc)

__

Gordon Tomlinson

 <mailto:gor...@gordontomlinson.com> gor...@gordontomlinson.com
IM:  <mailto:gordon3db...@3dscenegraph.com> gordon3db...@3dscenegraph.com