2009/8/16 lucas Grijander <dev_crisa...@hotmail.com>:
> thanks!
> I suppose that I should change something in the nmake.opt file?
>
> J.
>
>> Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 17:21:05 +0200
>> From: pazarb...@gmail.com
>> To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
>> Subject: Re: [osg-users] how to compile openscenegraph in 64 bit
>> archytecture
>>
>> 2009/8/16 lucas Grijander <dev_crisa...@hotmail.com>:
>> > I'm sorry but I don't have a lot of experience in compilation. I
>> > downloaded
>> > the required libs from gnuwin32 (tiff, png, gif, jpg, freetype), and now
>> > they say to use this to compile it:
>> > nmake /f makefile.vc
>> > but where do I have to change the configuration to specify the 64bits?
>> > they
>> > don't provide a .sln for visual studio, so I don't have much idea on how
>> > do that.... :-S
>> > Jaime.
>> >

>> Try opening Visual Studio x64 Command Line (under Microsoft Visual
>> Studio 2005/2008->Tools folder in Start->Programs). As said at:
>> http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/x4d2c09s(VS.80).aspx
>> run:
>> vcvarsall.bat amd64
>> This should set environment variables, hence compiler, to 64-bit
>> native compiler which will generate 64-bit objects.
>>
>> I myself haven't tested this, neither have chance to at the moment.
>>
>> Ismail

I briefly checked it out and couldn't see anything relevant. You may,
however, try some CC options if your build fails. I don't know
required compiler switches, if there is any. So you may need to Google
Visual C++ compiler switches or building 64-bit objects. I hope there
are others already compiled those 3rd party libraries for 64-bit on
Windows and have previous experience; that'd be very much helpful to
you.

Ismail