With any 3rd party product typically your are going to have to do some
initial setup especially going to 64 bit builds this will be slightly
different for each package so you will have to investigate what they are

But I'm afraid your venturing out of the realms of OSG help in to a whole
other world,

you will need to read the READ ME texts with the 3rd part libraries , many
of these do make the assumption that you know how to use the relevant
compiler, linker and options etc.

There are many  user forums and posting across the net that deal
specifically with the 3rd party libraries, you will need to visit and search
for them for their build and setup questions

__

Gordon Tomlinson

 <mailto:gor...@gordontomlinson.com> gor...@gordontomlinson.com
IM:  <mailto:gordon3db...@3dscenegraph.com> gordon3db...@3dscenegraph.com